About Us

About Us

Introduction

About Accord Pharmaceuticals

Accord Pharmaceuticals Limited is an emerging Nepalese pharma venture committed to build a healthier community with quality products that comply with stringent quality standards. Formed by group of professionals with more than decade of experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare business, the plant has state of art manufacturing facility at Mahalaxmi-8, Lubhu, Bishnudol, Lalitpur with total land of 80,000 sq. ft and built up area of 60,000 sq. ft. with tablet, capsule, liquid and semi solid sections.

With the vision to earn respect and reputation ensuring policy pursuance in the field of pharmaceuticals by improving quality of life, Accord mission is to produce medicines with world class quality, easy accessibility, ready availability and patients’ affordability..

Accord strives for excellence through integrity and ethical practices of production, marketing and total quality management.

Accord has the main objective to develop a production centric, GMP-compliant, ‘Zero defect’ system that allows for continuous improvement in the long run. The manufacturing facility has been created on clean room concept conforming statutory regulations like WHO-GMP & EU-GMP.

Our Mission

To produce medicines with world class quality, easy accessibility, ready availability and patients’ affordability

Our Vision

To earn respect and reputation in the field of pharmaceuticals by improving quality of life.

Our Value

Excellence through integrity and ethical practices of production, marketing and total quality management ensuring policy pursuance and respect for people.




History of the organization since its inception

  1. Accord Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated as a private company on the 17th of Bhadra, 2070 according to the prevailing laws. It has been converted from Private Limited to Public Limited and registered in Accord Pharmaceuticals Limited (Li. No. 264587) since the date 31st of Ashadh 2078. Also, approval has been received from the office of the M/S Company Registrar on 29/12/2078.
     
  2. The company has received an industry registration certificate (Industry Registration No. 2476/59/071/072) from the Department of Industry dated 24/05/2071 as a large industry with the purpose of producing allopathic medicines. The company dated 2070/07107 from the Department of Drug Administration C.N. 970 S.N. 267 along with receiving a letter of recommendation for the establishment of the pharmaceutical industry from M/S Internal Revenue Office Koteshwor on date 05/19/2070 with No. 601285916 and has received Excise License (Permit No. 34000082369-0) to purchase/import chemicals on date 2077/07/24 from M/S Internal Revenue Office Koteshwor.
     
  3. The company received a WHO-GMP Certificate, a Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practices on 26th of Baishakh 2080 (May 09, 2023) from the Department of Drug Administration, under the Ministry of Health and Population.



Details of Capital after issuance

As per the structure of paid-up capital of the company, mentioned in the 6th section of the company charter, the securities are issued and distributed among the founder shareholders and other groups as per the schedule, out of the share capital.

As Accord Pharmaceuticals Ltd has authorized capital of a total of 65,00,00,000. It has issued 58,90,909 as share capital distributing 88% of it to its founding shareholder where no of share is 51,84,000. And remaining 12 % is distributed to General Public, Nepali Citizens working abroad after obtaining work permit from the relevant agencies of Nepal government, employees of collective investment funds and companies where no of Shares is 7,06,909, after issue of share through this prospectus.